BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Take your litter game to the next level with the Deep Clean, Scent-Free clumping cat litter from BoxiePro. This unique litter utilizes a boosted blend of natural probiotics to continuously give your cat’s litter a deep clean on a microscopic level 24/7. This helps destroy unpleasant odors caused by bacteria and helps keep waste from spreading throughout your home—with no unseen waste left behind in your kitty’s litter box, there is no way for her to track it around the house! And, speaking of tracking, this formula resists clinging to your cat's paws, limiting the amount of litter that is carried out of the box in the first place. Best of all, BoxiePro's unique Flat-Top system forces the litter to clump at the top of the litter box instead of sinking to the bottom, which makes it easier to scoop. So, your cat is left with cleaner paws and a cleaner litter box and you’re left with a cleaner home!
• Exclusive Flat Top technology clumps instantly at the top of the litter box, so it scoops easily and stays clean—all while being 99.9% dust-free
• Low-tracking formula keeps your kitty's paws cleaner—and cleaner paws make a cleaner home
• The boosted blend of probiotics helps stop the spread of unseen, microscopic waste from your cat’s litter box to other areas in your house, protecting your home and your family. It also helps destroy unpleasant odors caused by bacteria
• One 16-pound bag will last your feline family about a month, and is purr-fect for both single- and multi-cat homes
• Winner of the Cat Fancy Editor' Choice Award, it's ideal for pet parents who want a healthy clay litter option for their home
• Fill a clean litter box with 3 inches of litter, scoop daily
• For best odor control and clumps, maintain 3 inches
• Replace all used litter with fresh litter once a month
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.