Bag Balm Vermont's Original Skin Moisturizer
Since 1899, Bag Balm has been the farmer's friend, moisturizing and softening severely dry, chapped skin caused by working outside in the harsh environment of Vermont's rugged the Northeast Kingdom. Lanolin-enriched Bag Balm is highly effective for moisturizing severely dry skin than can crack, split, or chafe. Bag Balm's tried and true formula goes to work immediately, and it lasts.
Bag Balm is used by trainers, cyclists, runners, marathoners, hikers, skiers, surfers, gardeners, crafters, and participants alike.
With its simple ingredients, no perfumes or dyes, Bag Balm works hard year-round and works wonders!
• For best results, rub into the skin thoroughly and allow Bag Balm to remain for a full moisturizing and softening effect
• Our formula has stood the test of time
• Vermont's Original Bag Balm Skin Moisturizer provides the protection you already rely on. Apply it to heels, elbows, lips, hands, feet, knees anywhere else needing protection and repair from chapping, chafing cracking, especially in winter months
• Bag Balm can be used daily or as needed and because a little goes a long way, this tin will get you through your driest, harshest weather!
• We have heard from thousands of users over the years, everyone from ultra-runners, marathoners, parents pet-owners, even makeup artists and tattoo artists! The versatility of Bag Balm goes on and on
• DRY, CRACKED SKIN Nobody likes dry, cracked skin; enter Bag Balm. Bag Balm Hand Body heals, moisturizes and protects the skin around the clock. For hands, feet, elbows, knees, or anywhere in between, use the skin treatment that has worked for over 120 years
• PRO-TIP Want to wake up with smooth, nourished hands and feet? Before bed, add a bit of Bag Balm to your hands or feet (or both!) and then put on gloves or socks to sleep in. The next day, reveal softer and healthier skin!
Four simple ingredients are uniquely combined to create a mighty skin salve with no added colors or fragrances: Petrolatum moisturizes. Lanolin soothes and softens. 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate preservative. Paraffin wax helps bind the ingredients together.