Durvet DuraMectin (Ivermectin) Paste 1.87% for Equine - 0.21oz (6.08gm)
Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids). hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and bots in horses.
WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. DURAMECTIN (ivermectin paste) provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses. Large Strongyles (adults)- Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S. equinus, Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda and T. serratus and Craterostomum acuticaudatum; Small Strongyles (adults, including those
resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)- Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum, Cylicocyclus spp. including C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus and C. brevicapsulatus, Cylicodontophorus spp., Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus and C. minutus, and Petrovinema poculatum; Small Strongyles - Fourth-stage larvae; Pinworms (adults and fourthstage larvae)-Oxyuris equi; Ascarids (adults and third- and fourth-stage larvae)- Parascaris equorum; Hairworms (adults)-Trichostrongylus axei; Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)-Habronema muscae; Bots (oral and gastric stages)- Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis; Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi; Intestinal Threadworms (adults)- Strongyloides westeri; Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae; Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
• Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
• Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
• Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
• Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined
of worms and bots
• Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
• Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate
• Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
FOR USE ON: For Oral Use in Horses ONLY.
WARNING: Do not use in horses intended for human consumption. Not for use in humans. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
Ivermectin .......... 1.87%